The Locker Type model stores the custom types of lockers in Talos.
- The name of the locker type
The Locker model stores a locker and related information.
A Locker is school year / term specific.
- Locker Type
- The locker type of the locker
- The students to whom this locker belongs
- Students Paid
- The students who have paid for this locker
- Serial Number
- A string representing the serial number of the locker (or whatever metdata your school uses to identify locks)
- A string representing the location within the school ("1-101" for example, though this does accept all custom formats)
- A string representing the combination needed to gain access to the locker. This is, but doesn't have to be, a string in the form "XX-XX-XX"