The Attendance module controls the student-facilitated taking of daily attendance (for use during remote instruction), weekly engagement taking and tracking, and the configuration of swipe-based restricted access stations that only admit students when they have a free period or don't have class, and log the interactions.
- Students taking daily attendance
- The attendance form is protected by reCAPTCHA so as to prevent malicious, or automated, attendance taking.
- Configurable times for opening the form each day, closing the form, as well as a time at which point all attendances will be considered tardy.
- A dashboard for ease of viewing aggregate data.
- Downloads that interface with NYCDOE systems for tracking.
- A view for students and parents to track attendance.
- Weekly engagement
- Teacher managed weekly engaged for each of their classes.
- Configurable windows for changing weekly engagement.
- Interfaces for easy entering of engagement data.
- Restricted Access systems
- A swipe system that scans a student's ID barcode and returns a green, or red screen, if the student does not have a class period on their schedule.
- Configurable options for logging: logging on accepted, denied, both. The text and priority of the log are also both configurable, along with the type (and sub-type) of the given log.