Argus controls MAC address entering from authenticated users, and then exporting to facilitate inputting into your school's WiFi whitelist.
- Storage of Argus requests
- Ability to review requests, and approve or deny
- Ability to view associated information, including the browser, operating system, and other metadata surrounding the device in question.
- Auto-handling of rules based on role
- e.g. "auto approve all laptop requests from teachers" or "auto deny all mobile phone requests from students"
- Assign a cap of devices for a student to have
- Useful to control the number of devices on the network
- Ease of lookups to correlate a MAC address back to the associated user
- You have isolated a security incident to a specific MAC address — this will allow you to identify the user in question