The Argus Request model stores an individual request for WiFi access, along with associated metadata.
- The user the request belongs to
- The name of the device
- The state of the request
- MAC Address
- The MAC Address of the device in question
Metadata automatically generated upon request creation:
These are based on the device the request was submitted on, not the device the MAC Address refers to. It is impossible to find data based on MAC Address for security reasons external to Talos.
- Type of Device
- The type of the device
- Mobile device
- Computer (PC)
- Is Touch Capable
- Boolean flag indicating whether the device is touch capable
- The browser that the request was submitted in
- The operating system that the request was submitted on
- General device metadata supplied by the UserAgent HTTP header
Please sign in to leave a comment.